Your new company
An E-commerce Logistics MNC is looking for a Business Development Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Execute sales strategy in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue.
- Identify new ecommerce trends and sales opportunities for business growth and implement action plans.
- Prepare and present product proposals to future and current ecommerce clients and partners.
- Define and implement strategies with cross functional teams such as marketing, supply chain etc. to increase business opportunities
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industrial events to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance.
- Manage all clients’ requests and enquiries across all touch points in a timely manner.
- Participate in ad hoc projects when required.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Management, supply chain, logistics or related discipline.
- Prefer 3-5 years of sales experience in e-commerce logistics industry with proven sales track record.
- Preferably with a portfolio of existing clients.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese & English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a diverse environment and cultures.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in business development and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk #1229718