Your new company
My client is looking for a Campus Recruiter to join their Junior Talent Team (Campus Recruitment) in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Partner with candidates, hiring managers and campus recruiters to provide quality experience during the recruitment process
- Organize and manage the assessment & interviewing scheduling process
- Arrange logistical preparations for campus marketing events and internship programs
- Keep track of all candidates and participants' data in the recruiting system and trackers
- Effectively manage general queries from team members, candidates and hiring managers
- A university degree and ideally some experience in a similar role, like as an assistant or coordinator in a multinational company
- High degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate at all levels and build relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Passionate about human resources and want to become a part of it
- Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.