Your new company
A Hong Kong storage company that providing door-to-door storage services, with an aim to provide better and more convenient self-storage service options than traditional self-storage facilities and units.
Your new role
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new Customer Service Assistant.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 6 years working experience in client service (Team management experience is preferred)
- Be resilient and demonstrate that you can take on challenges and deal with it
- Understanding the important of process and documentation and able to maintain that successfully
- Handle complex client situations and resolve them to the satisfaction of client and company
- Independent and can work under pressure
- Enjoy discovery and taking on a diverse set of tasks and challenges
- Excellent in the interpersonal skills and are fluent in English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Client Service Supervisor
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in business development and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are competitive in the market and will offer a large learning curve. It will be a rewarding yet challenging journey in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Posey Ho on +852 2230 7440/ +852 6067 4314 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Posey.Ho@hays.com.hk #1219434