Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The Prime Brokerage Operations team provides direct client coverage and support a number of key processes, most notably equity swap allocation and equity & fixed income cash trade management. As this is a crucial client facing role, the team is also responsible for proactively engaging clients and internal stakeholders to achieve process improvements.
The successful candidate will own the daily management of swap trade allocations & breaks, as well as cash trade matching & settlement. They will act as the main Operational contact point for several clients and partner with internal stakeholders to address and resolve issues and queries. The candidate should be a team player, adept at multi-tasking, and enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Daily management of various client related functions such as trade allocations, amendments, client queries & reporting within specified timescales
- Proactively contribute towards the drive to improve process efficiency through root cause analysis
- Utilize daily client interactions to build relationships and identify STP opportunities
- Partner with global stakeholders and various operational groups to address client needs
- Participate in STP initiatives and system enhancements
- 2-3 years of experience and knowledge in Client Servicing / Operations role in banking industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload and meet to deadlines
- An understanding of risk management and escalation
- The utilization of analytical and investigative skills to a successful conclusion
- The ability to establish and build effective working relationships with local and global colleagues
- Strong Excel skills, preferably with some VBA / macro experience
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to work in a leading investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1231325