Global leading Management Consultancy firm currently undergoing fast expansion. With multiple offices globally, they are one of the prestigious management consulting company. A stable team that continuously expanding and receiving exciting projects from their clients. Currently looking for creative individuals who can bring in innovative ideas to drive improvements to the team.
Your new role
As an influential member of the business, you will be engaging with clients, helping them to shape their Cloud agenda, develop solution architecture, evaluating alternatives, and creating implementation roadmap for private, public, and hybrid Cloud models. You will be working closely with both technical and client teams to manage and ensures successful solutions delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Statistics
- Solid Experience in Designing and Implementing/ Operating IT applications (AWS, Azure, Google) within Financial Services Industry
- Proven record in Systems Engineering including architecture, explaining system interactions involving data flows, common interfaces, APIs, and other methods.
- Excellent architectural skills covering application, infrastructure, data, and integration with technical proficiency in systems experience and troubleshooting
- Strong problem solving and Issue management skill
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skill
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment, you will be offered with a chance to grow and develop a team. You will be getting a highly rewarding career within a fast-growing organisation. You will have the chance to put in your creativity to drive innovations and breakthrough. You will play an important role to lead the team for success.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within insurance, please contact me with an attached CV at email@example.com or call +852-2230-7446 #1206055
Business or Management Consultancy
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dexy Susandy, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon