Excellent opportunity for a company secretary to enter in-house!
Company Secretary Assistant, Private, 19K
Your new company
The master brand uses projects in high-demand locations and consists of a varied portfolio of business, retail, hotel, and residential assets. It is a locally-listed company and their commercial, retail, and residential portfolios are managed by teams of seasoned professionals who deliver effective, customer-focused facility management. They are now looking for new and talented individuals to join their company secretary team.
Your new role
As a company secretary assistant, you will be handling the complete range of company secretarial services for the listed and/or private companies established business. You will draft company secretarial paperwork and make timely arrangements for statutory filings. As well as maintaining and updating company records. You will report to your supervisors and help with ad hoc tasks too.
What you'll need to succeed
- Exclusive teamwork and communication skills
- CPA or professional firms’ company secretarial experiences are preferred
- Willing to adapt and learn new skills and knowledge
- Exceptional written and vocal Chinese and English communication skills
- Knowledge of "Viewpoint" would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Working opportunity in Industry leading brand
- Stable promotion path
- Great opportunity to join large scale corporation
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Comprehensive working experiences and insight in this industry
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within Legal Sector, please contact me with an attached CV at Anson.Hoo@hays.com.hk or please call +852-2230-7488. #1220548
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Natalie Kwok, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon