Your new company
Our client is a local business with leading performance in company secretarial services. The company has a flexible and energetic working atmosphere that provides abundant resources. This is a full-time position and will report to company secretarial manager.
Your new role
- Handle a full spectrum of company secretarial work for a portfolio of private companies covering both onshore and offshore jurisdictions
- Ensure that statutory books are updated and in order
- Support the team in ad hoc projects per requests
What you'll need to succeed
- Associate member of HKCGI is preferred
- 5+ years of company secretarial experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to manage a team or gain excellent management skills
- Good command in both English and Chinese
What you'll get in return
You will be joining an instantly recognisable brand and working with a team that is friendly and welcoming. Last but not least, the on boarding process will help you to effectively and quickly get started and maximize your performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Carmen Chu at +852 2230 7927 or Carmen.Chu@hays.com.hk for a confidential discussion on your career. #1210546