Your new company
Our client is a financial institution backed by a few of the most influential businesses in Hong Kong. With the aim to maintain a high standard of corporate governance, they are currently looking for a Company Secretary to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for company secretary to make a step-up in their career or venture into the role of management.
Your new role
Handle a full set of company secretarial duties for the bank and its subsidiaries:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the group's regulatory and statutory compliance
- Liaise with relevant regulators and authorities including but not limited to HKMA, SFC etc.
- Organise board and committee meetings and assist in preparing relevant papers and minutes
- Participate in ad hoc projects when required
What you'll get in return
- Associate member of HKCGI
- 7+ years of company secretarial experience, preferably from the banking industry and sizeable Hong Kong listed companies
- Management experience is a nice-to-have
- Excellent command in both English and Mandarin
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package. You will be working in a resourceful business that offers flexibility and career progression. You will be working with a seasoned line manager who is able to guide you every step of the way.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Natalie Kwok at Hays on +852 2230 7948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org #1214871