Your new company
Our client is the largest corporate secretarial services providers in Asia. It offers incorporation, corporate governance, company secretarial, funds and compliance. It takes good care of both routine and complex matters for clients effectively and efficiently. Therefore, the position is newly created to support the expanding team. This unique opportunity provides you the stability and room for career progression.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Handle a full spectrum of company secretarial duties for both listed and private portfolio
- Work together with the team
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments when required
What you'll get in return
- Welcome Fresh Graduate, major in corporate governance is advanced
- 0-2 years of company secretarial experience, preferred listed portfolio
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese
You will be joining an instantly recognizable brand and working with a team that is supportive and friendly cooperates together. Last but not least, the on boarding process will help you to effectively and quickly get started and maximize your performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Carmen Chu at Hays on +852 2230 7927 or email email@example.com