Your new company
Our client is an insurance company with global operations. They have been expanding rapidly with an exponential growth in terms of both profit and manpower. To support their expansion plan, they are looking for a company secretary to join their team. This unique opportunity offers you the autonomy to work independently and paves your way to becoming a well-rounded company secretary.
Your new role
- Ensure the group companies run efficiently and effectively from a company secretarial perspective and that all organizational constitutions/policies and filings are properly arranged and managed.
- Arrange and provide support for convening board meetings, preparing minutes and relevant documentation
- Liaise and correspond with Group Office with respect to company secretarial and corporate governance matters.
- Advise on company secretarial and corporate issues.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Associate member of HKCGI
- 10+ years of company secretarial experience gained from financial institutions
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English
You will be working with top notch legal professionals who will support you along the way. You will have the flexibility to work remotely and autonomy to make decisions. You will receive an all-round and attractive compensation package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Natalie Kwok at Hays on +852 2230 7948 or email email@example.com #1217814