Your new company
Our client is one of the most influential institutions in Hong Kong with over 100 years of history. Considering their unique business model, they are looking for talents within the compliance field to join their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement and monitor the business's compliance framework for designated compliance areas e.g. AML, ABC
- Identify potential risks and implement internal control plans
- Advise business units on regulatory compliance matters and issues
- Raise compliance awareness by providing regular training across business units
What you need to do now
- Minimum 10 years of legal/ compliance experience gained from a consulting firm or a sizeable company
- Anti-money laundering and anti-bribery experience and knowhow
- Excellent command in both written and verbal Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Natalie Kwok at Hays on +852 2230 7948 or email email@example.com.