Your new company
An insurance brokerage firm has a new headcount for a Compliance Manager. They have presence in Asia and is steadily expanding their businesses.
Your new role
Within the Compliance team, you will take on a significant role in managing and uplifting compliance program. You will align compliance program with internal processes and business needs, lead compliance review in high risk cases and perform compliance advisory, monitoring and reporting.
Areas of expertise:
What you'll need to succeed
- AML, Financial Crime, CTF, Sanctions, Third Party Risk Management
- Product, Sales Compliance and Market Conduct
- Privacy, Anti-Fraud and Cross Boarder business
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience from insurance or financial services firms
- Strong understanding on compliance best practices and insurance regulations
- Self-motivated, ambitious, results driven and a team player
- Ability to manage time prioritise projects and have an on-going learning and self-development mindset
You will develop a broad regulatory and corporate compliance exposure.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, click “apply now” to forward your CV. If you are interested in Compliance / Risk / Audit roles within insurance, please contact Ada Cheung at email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or 2101-0088 #1204916