Your new company
This MSO licensed Fintech Payment company is looking for an Officer to lead and set up their Compliance team. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As a leading member of the compliance team, you will develop the AML & regulatory compliance framework. Performing compliance review and conduct gap analysis on internal compliance manual and procedures. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training on all regulatory compliance issues to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 4 years of experience in compliance functions with financial institutions.
- Experience with a MSO licensed company is highly preferable.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to build and lead a team
- Involvement in regional compliance Fintech projects
- Transform the strategy and future of the business
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: