Your new company
You will be joining a Top-tier International Investment Bank, one of the top 10 (Bulge Bracket).
Your new role
You will be responsible for credit review and approval, covered credit application and proposal for PRC and local corporates and FI, credit review and recommendation with approval authority.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Risk Management or related disciplines
- 4-6 years of working experience in credit analyst, covered corporate / FI / NBFI
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin is important.
What you need to do now
- Stable and solid career progression
- Approval exposure in corporate and FI
- Very rare opportunity and good working culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1226397