Your new company
Your new company is a HK listed retail and luxury group, looking for a Creative Manager for the dynamic Marketing Team!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for conceptualization, direction and execution of the creative production for 360 visual communications in business.
- Participate and collaborate in concept development and design with marketing, product, interior & VM teams to help define the overall creative strategy.
- Help develop and maintain visual brand language from creating brand standards for design, photography, typography.
- Design and maintain brand, photography and campaign style guides.
- Manage creative process on an ongoing basis, throughout all stages of production.
- Actively participate in cross departmental team communications and help provide creative solutions with enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude.
- Communicate and work closely with creative partners, agencies, photographers and printers as needed for completion of assigned projects.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual communication, multimedia design or a related.
- 8+ years of working experience in creative design industry, International luxury brand and retail business experience is a plus.
- Mastery of the tools – Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong layout and typographic skills with a honed eye for photo direction.
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, native Cantonese and English.
- Creative, artistic, and passionate about art & design, luxury design standard, preferably possess international experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to Melanie Fung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219605