Your new company
A Chinese Corporate Bank is looking for a Credit Administration Manager, Great Budget and great exposure. If you are looking to progress in your career, this is the position for you.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Make sure the loan proceeds in accordance with credit approvals and regulatory requirements；.
- Review credit operation and risk control policies to fulfil control standards, control operational and compliance risks；
- Conduct on-site & assigned inspections
- Develop & maintain drawdown and post-loan management in credit management system;
- Conduct post-loan credit review and loan compliance check, monitor early warning signals, generate regular and exceptional reports on credit risk, and other ad hoc works.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor degree preferably in related disciplines;
- 5+ years of credit administration experience in Corporate Bank
- Proficiency in Chinese and English , fluent Mandarin is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager/Senior Officer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Christopher Cheung via phone +852 6386 3871 or email email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222054