Your new company
The Chinese / Local bank has a friendly working culture. It has a large client exposure, not limited to SME and MME, but also large corporate, listed co, SOE, etc. The official language is in English.
Your new role
You will be the credit analyst / approver in the approval department, handling credit application and proposal. With the credit authority, you will be covering corporate client from SME to SOE and be able to expand your career prospect.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 4 years of corporate banking experience in credit and approval. Having approval authority is preferred.
- University degree in business administration, banking, accounting or finance
- Comprehensive knowledge of credit analysis and credit management
What you need to do now
- Credit approval with people management exposure
- Approval authority with large client exposure
- Rare vacancy, good work life balance with career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1219441