Your new company
You will be joining one of the top-10 international banking group which has a global coverage in over 60 countries. The company provides internal mobility opportunities and has an international working environment.
Your new role
You will prepare credit review and recommendation with respect to Ratings and GRR, credit limits, and contractual credit terms for TW / Macau / local FI clients, with the approval authority. You will mainly work with the FIC Credit Analysis Teams and contribute to solutions to develop the FI franchise, including participation to the validation process for new products or activities.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3-5 years or above working experience in credit analyst, focus on FI clients segment
- Understanding of Corporate Banking and Capital Markets products
- Proficiency in both written as well as spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin
What you need to do now
- Credit approval for FIG and join the expanding team
- New headcount, rare opportunity with the leading employer
- Friendly team culture and work life balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1230547