Your new company
You will be joining the approval team in the local commercial and corporate banks, covering from SME to large corporate and listed company.
Your new role
You will be in the approval department, reviewing credit proposals and applications for approval. Depends on which banks, you might include credit analysis duties as well.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in credit analysis / approval
- Having approval authority is preferred. Experienced credit analysts are welcome.
- Comprehensive knowledge of credit analysis and credit management.
What you need to do now
- Credit approval with people management exposure
- Competitive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- Approval authority with large client exposure
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1220657