Your new company
You will be joining a Chinese-based Securities, with top-tier ranking and good reputation, including investment banking, wealth management, asset management, funds, private equity, investment, future and options, etc. A wide range of products serve customers worldwide.
Your new role
You will be responsible for credit analysis and risk reports, margin call, trade order approval. Covering debt recovery, credit risk, ECL and credit portfolio monitoring.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years of risk management working experience in financial institutes.
- Familiar with Bloomberg.
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
What you need to do now
- Join a leading Chinese Securities
- Good exposure: IB, WM, funds, PE and asset management
- Work life balance and friendly working culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1235896