Your new company
One of the top-tier Chinese Banks, covering products ranging from corporate loans, M&A, project financing and other capital market products. Steadily expanding in Hong Kong and Asia as well as globally.
Your new role
You will be working in the Credit Risk Management Department which has different sub-teams for credit control and monitoring. You can cover a wide-range client profile from mid-cap to large corporate and act as the first line of defence and ensure that credit risks are well-managed.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- University graduate with major in Business, Finance, Banking, Law or relevant disciplines, with qualifications of CPA, ACCA as an advantage
- Corporate/Commercial/SME banking experience
- Knowledge of credit risk related management requirements
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English
What you need to do now
- Large exposure and attractive salary package
- Joining a top-tier Chinese bank
- Opportunity to expand your exposure in corporate banking
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com #1211044