Your new company
You will be joining one of the top-tier international banks which provides a comprehensive banking service. The credit risk team has a regional coverage and manages the bank's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
Your new role
You will be working in the consumer credit risk team focusing on the unsecured portfolios. The department wishes to expand and have multiple hiring for 3 sub-team, skillsets including data project, SAS, MIS reporting, Basel, IFRS 9, modelling, ECL, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2-3 years or above working experience in retail banking, open for both secured and unsecured portfolios.
- SAS programming is a must. For modelling team, sound knowledge in SAS is required.
- Proficient in handling mass data and able to interpret results with critical analysis
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Join a leading banking employer
- Large exposure in consumer and wholesale banking
- Friendly and international team culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, feel free to contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com for more information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1214833