Your new company
You will be joining one of the top-tier international banks which provides a comprehensive banking service. The credit risk team has a regional coverage and manages the bank's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
Your new role
You will be working in the team of Credit Risk Model Management, focus on modelling and validation for unsecured lending products, usage of SAS, covering IFRS 9, CECL. You will also be the coordinator of the project and involved in the project management.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong modelling and validation background, with 10+ years of working experience in unsecured lending products
- Knowledgeable in SAS programming and data mining
- Project management (IFRS 9) and coordination experience would be a bonus
What you need to do now
- International exposure in credit risk and modelling
- Project management exposure
- Strong team spirit and multi-national culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, feel free to contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1229355