Your new company
An European Custodian Bank is looking for an Officer to join their Operation to handle Equity / Future Process
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide support on the daily processes and services of derivative and equity or futures processing including option exercises and expiration, corporate actions, ETF processing and funding forecasting.
- Prepares cash and position reconciliations for exchanges, affiliates and broker trades.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve breaks and exceptions and identify root causes for any issues.
- Communicate with other operation teams to identify and address the root cause of breaks and exceptions.
- Support in identifying problems and propose enhancement opportunities for the improvement of operation processes.
- Participate in UAT testing when necessary.
What you need to do now
- 2-4 years of working experiences in the related field, buy side, sell side, custodian banks, clearing etc.
- Has a strong understanding for relative local regulatory environment.
- University degree in the related area.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 2230 7474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your CV to Keith.Ho@Hays.com.hk.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.