Your new company
My client is a utility company in Hong Kong with subsidiary businesses reaching in every sectors of the market.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementing and leading an appropriate framework, policies, and processes to deliver an industrialised cyber threat intelligence service (intelligence collection through to analysis and dissemination).
- Acting as the specialist cyber intelligence focal point so that group leaders can be informed in a timely way about the latest threat landscape, providing them with cyber situational awareness and helping them understand the strategic and operational nature of the risk.
- Liaising, collaborating and sharing intelligence and good practice with global and local industry peer groups and governmental cyber security organisations e.g. Hong Kong SAR’s Cyber Security Watch Programme for Critical Infrastructure.
- Driving the Cyber Intelligence Team to use the available intelligence sources and tools to extract, filter and enrich threat and vulnerability product which is sector-related, timely and actionable for the business.
- Developing and inspiring the cyber intelligence team and take the lead on advising IT and OT staff on the threat.
- Coordinating cyber intelligence resources (tools, human sources, open sources, forums, social media groups, etc) and delivery of intelligence product to give the company the best possible cyber threat situational awareness and to help Group Security and senior management to assess the nature of business risk.
- Working with regional offices to keep the intelligence service relevant, seeking feedback and then nudging the team to pursue good cyber intelligence practice e.g. sharing threat information with the wider group whenever possible and nudging authorities to provide releasable threat data.
- Analysing tactics, techniques, and procedures of attacking groups, helping to identify, prepare for, and prevent attacks by explaining motives and capabilities.
What you need to do now
- Degree holder or above in relevant fields.
- Professional cyber security certifications e.g. CISM, CISA, CISSP or CRTIA.
- Project management or change management certifications will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese or Mandarin and written English and Chinese
- Over 8 years of experience in a multinational company or governmental organization including at least 7 years in a cyber security discipline and at least 3 years in project management.
- Experience of working with a corporate executive and briefing on a specialised subject.
- Demonstrable ability in producing and communicating technical and non-technical reporting across all management levels.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1211945