Your new company
Leading Retail Company in Hong Kong
Your new role
- Cyber Security Management: Focus on Vulnerability Intelligence & Zero-day Management
- Stakeholder management and communications: Communicate complex models in a simple fashion; Maintaining a positive working relationships across GIT and the local BU, giving support and assistance to GIT & local BU
- Business analysis on Cyber Security Feasibility: Analyse business risk & needs across GIT and local business units; deploying relevant cyber security technical solutions and process to cope with actual business risk & needs
What you'll need to succeed
- He/she has passion in Vulnerability Intelligence and Cyber Security
- He/She is a challenger and has strong passion in problem-solving
- He/She is a detailed communicator and enjoys working in a multi-cutural team
- Minimum 5 yrs. of relevant experiences in Vulnerability Intelligence and management; practical experience in handling security incidents.
- Strong knowledge in core IT services and process and deploying new technologies and process.
- Strong communication skills across different culture; empathic and understanding with good listening skills.
- Ability to detect root cause; Passion in problem solving and providing solutions.
- Professional Cyber Security Certification would be a PLUS. (Microsoft platform Vulnerability control)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now by +852-2230-7914.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1237951