Your new company
Your new company is one of the leading and established consultancy firms in Hong Kong. The team is currently expanding, and you will take part in a team with regional exposure.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with various end users from different countries / departments to gather and understand report specifications
- Build dashboards by Power BI and take an active role in data analysis and present the interpretations to end users / stakeholders
- Work closely with Report Writing team (based in Australia) to ensure reports are developed per requirements and act as the contact point between Asia's end user and Report Writing team
- Perform data analysis to support business objectives
What you need to do now
- Experience in Data Visualization Tools such as Power BI and hands-on usage of accounting systems, ideally Microsoft Great Plains
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation, communication, and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- With a "can-do" attitude and proactive mindset
- Work effectively with various stakeholders to deliver team/project objectives.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to our consultant Corrine Chan via phone 2230 7423 or firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215013