Your new company
Multinational insurance provider and market leader
Your new role
Our client is currently looking for a Data Analyst / Data Scientist to support the development of BI and Data Visualization tools. Your role will support a number operational teams across their organisation as you assess business needs and develop dashboards aimed at providing a market leading data visualization capability. The role will require significant interaction with ‘C’ level stakeholders and broad exposure to a range of business units and country teams within the group.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a data analysis or a big data related role with strong experience of business intelligence, data warehousing & data visualization
- Experience of tools such as Power BI and Tableau
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience of programming and development will be advantageous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Candidates from non-Financial Services industries will be considered, while candidates that are available on short notice are preferred.
This role will suit either a candidate with strong BI and data analysis experience looking to step up into a bigger role working for one of Hong Kong’s largest firms, or a candidate looking to move into Financial Services for the first time. You will have a high level of autonomy and will be working at the cutting edge of the data analytics space in a company that places high values on its people. The role can potentially extend for a further 12 months depending on performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1203756