Global Leading Management Consultancy, Challenging projects and Excellent Career
Your new company
World’s largest professional services firm with 175 years of industry experience and over 44,000 consultants globally. An undisputed market leader that creates values through integrative services to local, multinational, and growth enterprise clients. Currently under aggressive expansion, this company is looking for a passionate Insurance Technology professional to drive market leading strategies.
Your new role
As a part of a fast-growing team, you will be guiding the design and direction of data architecture. You will be working closely with stakeholders, architects, data consumers, providers, and business users. You will need to develop data standards and monitor implementation. You will be doing end-to-end data architect project (plan, design, implement).
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 8 years of experience in Data Architect
- Experienced in Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDM), Microsoft SQL Server
- Experienced in Data Platform (Azure, Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, etc)
- Skilled in Databricks, PowerBI, Apache Kafka, Spark, Python or Informatica
- Deep understanding in Data integration concepts, linked to API and micro-services
- Previous experience in application of Data Modelling, Data Governance, Data quality Management & security
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment, you will be offered with a chance to grow and develop a team. You will be getting a highly rewarding career within a fast-growing organisation. You will have the chance to put in your creativity to drive innovations and breakthrough. You will play an important role to lead the team for success.
What you need to do now
If you fulfill all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within insurance, please contact me with an attached CV at email@example.com or call +852-2230-7446 #1207535
Business or Management Consultancy
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dexy Susandy, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon