Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
We are looking for an Experienced Data Centre Professional to join its team in Asia and will be responsible for evaluating, engineering, designing, and troubleshooting enterprise scale Data Centre networks.
Your new role
As a Data Centre Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- authoring of design documents, engineering standards and creates best practice technical architecture models utilizing knowledge of industry and technical trends
- mentoring and knowledge transfer to team members across the organization.
- participating in the weekly design meetings
- engaging with project managers to develop the execution and test plans for network changes.
- serve as an escalation for the operating teams during network outages.
What you'll need to succeed
Join us, if you are/have:
What you'll get in return
- 5-7 years of experience with a Financial Services Firm, Technology vendor or systems integrator designing, and implementing large scale networks
- Platform knowledge on Cisco Switching & Routing Platforms
- Ability to use Microsoft applications such as Visio, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in UNIX or Linux
- Certifications: CCIE or equivalent
- WAN technologies: SONET/SDH, MPLS, Classic TDM
This position offers a highly desired strong career progression and an attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +603-7611 8666 #1216809