The company is one of the leading insurers.
- Drive the planning and implementation of 3 data projects
- Data Remediation Project
- Critical Data Element Project
- Operation Customer Master Database Project
- Work and coordinate with key stakeholders on requirement gathering, data extraction.
- Facilitate gap analysis, project implementation details, and UAT schedule, etc. to ensure the relevant project is delivered on time
What you need to do now
- University degree holder (preferably in computer science and business fields)
- With minimum 5 years of working experience
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills, able to motivate, coach, drive project progress
- Excellent command of spoken/written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Excellent analytical skills, strategic thinking, able to contribute simpler and faster solutions and always puts customer at the center of decision making and day-to-day operation
- Proactively provides simpler, faster, more connected and agility solutions with strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Wendy Fung at +852-2230 7465 or Wendy.Fung@hays.com.hk
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply #1240359