Your new company
Fast growing insurance company known globally for being 'best in tech'
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Carry out database system maintenance including troubleshooting, performance monitoring and tun
- Monitor and implement database storage capacity planning for all databases.
- Implement improvements and upgrades of SQL database software to ensure high systems availability and performance.
- Review & implement security enforcement on database servers to ensure data security and integrity.
- Ensure the DB infrastructure are fulfil compliance/security requirement
- Assists in conducting DR Dill and BCP process
What you need to do now
- At least 3-5 hands-on experience in database administration with MongoDB/ NoSQL
- MySQL or Mongo knowledge are preferred
- Experience in cloud environment and SaaS DB will be advantage
- Hands-on experience in database installation, backup & recovery, performance monitoring and tuning, database monitoring, data replication and database encryption
- Proficient in database design and problem solving of database problem
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214808