Your new company
Our vision is to democratise quality early education, and to make a big and long lasting impact to society. We always hope our teacher can demonstrate our values and to bring such as learning through play, liberating young children’s natural curiosity, creativity, and thirst for knowledge.
Your new role
- Leading the teaching team and playing a leading role in academic development, administration and management tasks
- A distinguished record of teaching, educational management, and curriculum design and development in higher education;
- Significant contribution and international reputation in high quality scholarship and research; and
- Demonstrated academic leadership.
- Experience as an Early Childhood practitioner or leader is advantageous.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
A relevant Doctoral degree
- Strong language skills, fluency in both English
- Integrity, good physical and mental health, sense of responsibility, with strong organizational management and coordination skills
- Work Visa will be provided
Internationally competitive compensation package, provide free housing and advanced health insurance
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Michelle Lau on +852 2230 7917 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com .