Your new company
A market leading Consumer Bank is looking for a Deputy Head for their Sales Planning & Project Dept. The Deputy Head helps the Head to ensure that day-to-day business operations run smoothly. Deputy Head will draw up weekly schedules, order merchandise, and assist the Head with training, headcount planning, sales analytics, sales planning and strategic projects. To help improving the workflow and service quality of the bank's retail branches.
Your new role
- The bank is looking for an experienced candidate to help the head in directing daily sales planning and business operations. The candidate should be experienced in a supervisory role, and be able to confidently deliver performance feedback, set goals, foster teamwork, and clearly communicate business objectives with other senior stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Formulate and oversee retail banking product sales & service performance
- Lead a team of retail banking sales specialist to grow the customer portfolio
- Enhance capabilities and professionalism of frontline staff on retail banking product sales by identifying training needs and formulating tools to improve the overall sales qualities.
- Work with product owners and marketing side on increasing the retail banking product penetration among target customer segment and re-engineering the sales process to enhance channel efficiency and customer experience
- Collaborate with internal compliance and quality assurance units on retail banking sales quality of branch staff and take remedial measures to ensure strict adherence to the compliance standards
- Initiate projects and drive initiatives that align bank’s direction and business focuses
What you need to do now
- University degree in Business or related fields
- At least 10 years solid experience in retail banking with wide exposure including Sales Management, Project Management, Product Management etc.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and lead change across a variety of stakeholders to deliver results with multiple deadlines
- Experience and success in implementing change or improvements in cross functional projects
- Excellent analysis and problem solving capabilities applied with demonstrable impact in projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can share with Keith you updated cv to Keith.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1204449