Digital forensic/Investigation specialist(600-900K+bonus)/Banking/Insurance
Your new company
Regional Insurance company and European Investment Bank
Your new role
Looking for ambitious candidate to join their Global eDiscovery and Investigations group. The group is responsible for managing requests for electronic data and digital forensic investigations that relate to Litigation, Regulatory matters, Compliance, Employee Investigations as well as Incident Response and Cyber Security events. The team ensures that requests are adequately formed, tracked and responded to in an efficient and accurate manner.
The role involves conducting digital investigations, which includes collecting and analyzing data from electronic sources such as infrastructure logs, hosted application logs, Windows and Linux endpoints, network file servers, and eCommunications archives.
Communicating complex technical matters and extensive interaction is required with colleagues both internal and external to IT including Legal, Corporate Security, Human Resources, IT Security, Engineering teams, and other Business groups.
Candidates must be well organized, have strong communication and time management skills, as well as being detail orientated and analytical. They must demonstrate initiative, good judgement, be confident working independently and be comfortable handling sensitive, confidential information.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong data analysis and correlation skills with comfort to work through complex and unfamiliar data sets, by analyzing and formulating queries with a nimble approach (e.g., Splunk or other query languages)
- Strong technical acumen, with ability to lead and drive results with a collaborative approach, solve problems front-to-back and autonomously makes effective decisions
- Experience with digital investigations, incident response, insider threat, cyber and data exfiltration incidents
- Experience of infrastructure log analysis and correlation (e.g. proxy, application, authentication, networking and security events)
- Strong technical ability in the Windows and Linux environments, preferably within a large distributed organization, able to collaborate effectively with cybersecurity and infrastructure teams
- Experience in end point and network forensic data recovery and analysis, including working knowledge of forensic tools (e.g., Axiom, Microsoft Defender, Tanium, Nuix, EnCase, Autopsy)
- Is a confident and influential communicator and able to articulate complex issues concisely
- Ability to collaborate internationally with colleagues and clients in different regions, with passion to coach team members
- Experience with investigation lab operation
- Good client communication, case management and presentation skills
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call +852 22307941 now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email Eddie Chow at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career #1222198
Banking & Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Eddie Chow, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon