Your new company
Your new company is a well-known FMCG, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has solid experience in managing the own.com and digital platform.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Oversee the operations, maintenance and performance of the own brand digital platform effectiveness
- Implement growth strategies (SEO, SEM, CRM, and content optimization) and commercial strategies in line with the marketing & CRM plan to optimize the business potential
- Utilize web analytics tools to provide a timely review of all promotional activities, including SEO, SEM, display advertising, EDM, paid social, affiliate marketing etc
- Implement & manage all customer touch points to optimize sales and customer satisfaction and nurture customer journey, including CRM, eDM and potential touchpoints etc.
- Initiate and collaborate with different stakeholders, including internal teammates and external vendors that aim to enhance online customer journey and drive business sales growth
- Initiate, lead and collaborate with different stakeholders, including internal teammates and external vendors that aim to enhance the online customer journey and drive business growth
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivalent in digital marketing, ecommerce and business information technology or related discipline
- 5 years+ of experience in digital marketing and e-commerce, and familiar with the tools such as Shopify, Magento will be an advantage
- Excellent command of written in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and good team player with strong people management skill
- Excellent communication and analytical skill
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to Melanie Fung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1241739