Your new company
Global Insurer looking for a junior project manager
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manages project resources, schedules, dependencies and deliverables while mitigating risk for key strategic initiatives
- Manages the delivery end-to-end digital experience which include:
- Mobile app (Android/iOS)
- Web portal
- Servicing portal
- Partner Portal
- Provides a contact, relationship and escalation point for multi-million USD projects with different internal and external stake holders.
- Provide regular status reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively solves blockers and mitigates risks that impede the delivery of a successful launch
- Provides a governance framework to ensure obligations and compliance are managed/met by different parties within the delivery ecosystem
- Implement and maintain Service Delivery processes, procedures, and documentation for the improvement of the digital operations for handover to BAU teams
- Oversees the training of BAU and local resources for the purposes of take over of the delivered products
- Oversees and facilitates the transformation of business requests into technological changes
- Financial responsibilities for budgeting and billing for the project.
- Creates and responsible for statements of work and budgets with vendors
What you'll get in return
- Deep understanding of the construct within the company context and or deep understanding of an integrated proposition in the context of insurance
- Experience with delivery of complex, multi-data centre solutions with multi-disciplinary teams across multiple offshore locations (e.g. China, Hong Kong, India)
- Understanding of all vendor, contract and service management
- Experience in managing large-scale enterprise digital projects
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Compelling evidence of successful programme delivery
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organisation and with external vendors.
- Ability to influence and directly manage people and teams across multiple geographical locations to deliver the desired outcome for a complex multi-country system
Great remuneration package and exposure to further your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1241014