Your new company
This foreign corporate and investment bank bank is well-known for its rich resources and strong roots within Asia. Its Hong Kong Branch is currently seeking a high performing Senior Relationship Manager to grow its commodities client based.
Your new role
As a Relationship manager, you'll sit with the Corporate Banking and directly acquire and manage new regional Chinese corporate client accounts and structure facilities, preparing high quality business credit applications for new and existing customers. You will lead client meetings and solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis. You will conduct in-depth financial and credit assessment and work with various product, legal, risk stakeholders at the bank.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 10 years experience as a Relationship Manager within Corporate Banking
- Track record of developing new business
- High energy and driven for results
- Experience covering International Corporate lending, trade products, credit proposals.
- Team player and detail oriented ensuring credit, operational, compliance risks are held to the highest standards of bank policy.
- Due to target client segment. you will be required to speak near native fluency in Chinese and English on a day-to-day basis.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Jonathan Auw at Hays on +852 2230 7447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.