Your new company
A French fashion brand is looking for an E-commerce Manager in Hong Kong. They have over 80 years of history and focus on social and sustainability responsibilities.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Operate brand’s e-Shop marketplace e-Commerce platforms.
- Develop partnerships with existing and new 3rd party marketplace platforms.
- Develop the e-Business strategy to drive the sales growth in all e-Commerce channels.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to achieve KPIs and effectively manage sell-through and promotions.
- Set up and monitor the planning of promotion calendar based on key product / category and marketing themes.
- Manage the entire process of the Omni-channel and e-Business project development, monitoring and implementation to meet the timeline and business needs.
- Formulate and prepare marketing and seasonal merchandise sales plan and inventory report for management review.
- Familiar with digital marketing tools and sensitive to figures, able to analyse business trend direction.
- Knowledge on search engine and digital marketing will be a plus.
What you'll get in return
- Degree in business administration, marketing, e-commerce or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with proven track record in managing and delivering multi-functional digital or market expansion projects, preferably in the e-Commerce, Apparel & Fashion industry
- Solid end to end project management experience
- Experience with B2C and B2B ecommerce platforms such as Shopify Plus, JOOR or other globally recognized eCom marketplaces.
- Strong can-do attitude with entrepreneurship mindset, comfortable in working multi-tasking and fully agile environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- A self-starter, result oriented with strong business judgment who can initiate action and follow through with well-defined solution.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in E-commerce Management and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk