Supporting the Hong-Kong Government’s policy to reduce carbon intensity and increase the proportion of natural gas used for power generation, an offshore LNG import terminal in Hong Kong is under construction.
The terminal will contribute to the enhancement and diversification of Hong Kong’s natural gas supply sources and ensure a more reliable supply of fuel at competitive prices.
The terminal facility entails a floating storage regasification unit (FSRU), an offshore jetty platform, two sub-sea pipelines, and two gas receiving stations. Our client will provide operations and maintenance services for the FSRU vessel and the offshore LNG terminal.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- Experience in offshore/marine operations or gas/oil/chemical terminal operation
- Motivation to work offshore
- Either instrumentation & electrical, mechanical, (light) maintenance skills
- Care for Safety, Health, and Environment
- English speaking
- Full working rights in Hong Kong
If this is you, please send your CV to email@example.com #1195608