Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The Institutional Securities Group Enhanced Due Diligence (ISG EDD) team is focused on the anti-money laundering obligations and enhanced due diligence (EDD) of high-risk customers associated with the Fixed Income, Institutional Equity, Commodities, Investment Banking Division and other ISG business lines in the Americas. The group is responsible for reviewing high-risk client and politically exposed persons (PEP) files provided by AML Data Operations and drafting summaries of the results.
The Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assess the Financial Crime risk associated with potential and existing high-risk clients via the EDD process;
- Review any potential AML issues which arise across business units and jurisdictions covered by the Asia Pacific GFC group;
- Review possible true hits from screening and follow-up with appropriate Business Units (typically via Non-Market Risk representatives) and GFC to gather further information; and
- Draft EDD and PEP case summaries including all relevant information about the client, screening results and risk mitigation, and escalating the summaries to the appropriate GFC colleagues/teams
What you'll get in return
- Recent university graduate or graduate with 1-2 years of working experience in a global financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Risk Management, Business Administration or related disciplines preferred.
- Possess experience in know your customer requirements including customer identification program, customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence.
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial markets and banking, including broker-dealer product-based knowledge.
- Maintain awareness of current laws, rules and regulations related to AML.
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666 #1220378