Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
This role is within the Firm's Institutional Equities Department.
You will be required to provide sales support on the trading floor, including but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist sales in handling daily trade flows/ client requests, including pricing and executions / trade booking
- Work with traders and structurer in originating equity derivatives trades
- Supervising the post trade process by liaising with internal parties such as trading/ middle office / treasury
- Ad hoc projects, such as testing on the business-related systems
- At least one-year related working experience in sales & trading or middle office
- Major: finance, mathematics, or engineering major is preferred but opening to other majors.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
The suitable candidate we are looking for should have below characteristics
What you'll get in return
- Can work under pressure on the trading floor and long hours
- Driven, high work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in derivatives
- Strong MS excel skill
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to work in a leading investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227007