Your new company
My client is a top semiconductor manufacturing company originally from Netherlands. They are currently expanding the business globally and looking for an ERP Project Manager in leading all ERP operations and project implementation.
Your new role
- Manage the process of selection & implementation of a new ERP system, that is fitting for the organization, size, growth ambition and business model
- Ensure cost optimization and standard IT functionality with as much out-of-the-box functionality as possible
- Gather business requirements needed to enable a RFP process for an ERP system
- Manage RFP process for vendor selection (long list, short list, demo, commercials, etc.) together with IT Procurement
- Manage and deliver implementation of ERP system for the business
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 5-8 years of experience in ERP project management
- Certified in any of the project methodologies (Prince2, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, etc.)
- With projects related to manufacturing processes, preferably with Equipment Manufacturing processes
- Ability to manage global, full-cycle implementation projects (> 2M$)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221609