Your new company
A fast-growing ESG business which is a data focus firm, dedicate to provide ESG data services to the market. With their services, clients can easily access their Sustainability performance and plan the strategies in cope-with the ESG change. They are looking for ESG analyst which focus on data management.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare report of ESG update
- Analysis the sustainability performance of clients
- Regularly update company database of ESG area
- Communicate with clients in engaging their data and follow up inquiries
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Environment Sciences/Management, Sustainability related field would be an advantage
- ESG or Sustainability Data engagement and analysis experiences, report writing skill would be a plus
- Strong written and spoken English
- Good logical and critical skill
You will have a excellent experience working in a flexible and dynamic business which grow together. As a analyst, you can acquire up-to-date ESG situation and which enrich your practical skillset in decarbonisation, energy efficiency and low carbon economy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "apply" or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat. #1238156