Your new company
Our client is a well-known corporation focusing on travelling and lifestyle industry with strong presence in the industry. It has 10+ branch offices and representative offices in 5+ regions around the world. Thy are currently are looking for an Event Management professional to lead the corporate marketing direction.
Your new role As a key person of the team, you will be responsible to identify, create and manage the overall appeal of each mega event, campaign and core experience promotion for target audience. You also need to perform research, plan, develop and execute physical and digital elements and programmes to raise event/ campaign/ core experiences’ awareness for company’s events and campaigns. You are responsible to liaise, lobby and communicate with internal departments, external councils /groups and other key stakeholders for solicitation of comments and support for planning and execution of the events and campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduates, preferably in disciplines of event management/ sports and recreation management/ marketing and with at least 7 years’ experience in relevant fields
- Proven records of event marketing, organising, and managing mega event and promotional campaign.
- Proactive in solving/ preventing problems, good analytical and creative thinking.
- An initiative, responsible and self-disciplined team player with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English language
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Feli Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227321