Your new company
The Firm is an overseas multinational financial institution providing wide range of financial services across investment securities, consumer banking and diversified client base.
Your new role
Right now, they are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team!
What you'll need to succeed
- Handling daily administrative support for senior management within Securities Division Preparation not limited to international and domestic travel arrangements (flight booking, accommodation, visa applications, preparation of itineraries.
- Handling confidential information with discretion for the stakeholders.
- Calendar management, managing emails replies as well as scheduling meetings for stakeholders.
- Ensuring all expenses or invoices are paid in a timely manner adhering to compliance guidelines.
- Supporting ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned by Reporting Manager.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- 5 – 6 years of relevant experience in supporting multiple stakeholders.
- Strong command of English.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Strong team player who can work and contribute in achieving goals
- Good time management skills; able to multitask and handle conflict
- Good command in Microsoft Office.
What you need to do now
- Tremendous Opportunity within Investment Bank
- Renewable contract
- Executive Assistant
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.