Your new company
This sizeable company is a reputable market-leader of technology and science research in Hong Kong. They truly transform’s people’s lives and prides itself on being a progressive and forward thinker. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for an executive assistant.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for supporting C-suite calendar management, itinerary manager and travel arrangements
- Act as the coordinator within the department for business stakeholders and provide administrative support on events, meetings and initiatives
- Assist in corporation-wide office administrative duties including communication sessions, office renovation, innovative initiatives etc.
- Collaborate and partner with larger teams’ stakeholders to prepare reports, documents and presentation materials
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with hands- on experience in administrative duties and experience in supporting senior management is preferred
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Office and Chines Word Processing
- Self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
- Competitive total rewards and benefits
- Excellent opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228031