Your new company
Your new company is a well-known academic institution within education industry which look for an executive officer to join their team
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordination for visits, exchange programmes and related event.
- Handle schedules and travel arrangements.
- Preparation for meeting document, presentation materials, speaking notes, meeting minutes.
- Generate reports and circulars.
- Assist enquiries, complaints, reviews and appeals
What you'll get in return
Higher Diploma or above
- At least 1 year of related working experience in administrative support
- Meticulous, enthusiastic, conscientious and responsible
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in IT and numerical literacy
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- High proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
What you need to do now
- Attractive salary with high contract to perm potential
- Develop your career in a well-known institution with great career path
- Immediately start
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Brendan Cheung by +852 5108 9638 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236661