Your new role
- Lead a team to manage the full accounting operation in Hong Kong
- Prepare high quality of local statutory report, finance arrangement, GL and other related duties
- Advise and support to the financial team in annual budgeting cycle and lead the day-to-day management of the business unit’s financial functioning.
- Strengthen the internal control process
- Coordinate the preparation of year-end financial statements
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports to ensure the team performance
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related discipline
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in SAP system is highly preferred
- At least 6 years’ working experience, with experience acquired in sizable retail, FMCG or MNC sales office is an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', or contact Cherry Fan at 2230 7496 and email@example.com .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233823