Your new company
A leading regional bank in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of banking and financial services and products both locally and regionally, is currently looking for a professional Accountant to support the Finance Regulatory Reporting functions by ensuring the accuracy and quality of the completed banking returns to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
Your new role
Being a key member in the Finance team, you will be reporting directly to the Team Head and working in an energetic, high performing team with a flat team structure. Other than completing the daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly banking returns, you will be supporting the implementation and enhancement of the Accounting Systems and continually improving the reporting process.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum years of financial reporting / regulatory reporting experience in banking sector;
- Candidates with External Audit in Financial Services experience are welcome;
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant discipline;
- Professional qualification(s) in relevant areas are preferred (CPA, HKICPA, ACCA etc.);
- With strong communications skills and be a good team player.
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 50,000 to 65,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested to this role or would like to consult for other Accounting / Audit / Finance opportunities within the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Freeman.Pang@hays.com.hk #1232526